Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments for the Editor).
- The paper is in PDF format and prepared using the IJOCTA's two-column template.
- All references cited in the manuscript have been listed in the References list (and vice-versa) following the referencing style of the journal.
- There is no copyright material used in the manuscript (or all necessary permissions have been granted).
- Details of all authors have been provided correctly.
- I know that the ORCID profile numbers of "all" authors are mandatory, and they are provided at the end of the manuscript as in the template (visit https://orcid.org for more details on ORCID).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Maximum five AMS Classification number (http://www.ams.org/mathscinet/msc/msc2010.html) of the study have been provided after keywords.
- The names and email addresses of at least FOUR (4) possible reviewers have been indicated in "Comments for the Editor" box in "Paper Submission Step 1-Start". Please note that at least two of the recommendations should be from different countries. Avoid suggesting reviewers you have a conflict of interest.
All articles published in An International Journal of Optimization and Control: Theories & Applications (IJOCTA) are made freely available with our Open Access policy without any publication/subscription fee.
Under the CC BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in IJOCTA in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of IJOCTA are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, IJOCTA as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number and DOI (if available).
Authors grant IJOCTA the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner, they grant the journal the irrevocable, nonexclusive rights to publish, reproduce, publicly distribute and display, and transmit their article or portions thereof in any manner.
Articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.